Hurricane Harvey is expected to be one of the most expensive natural disasters in US history at $125 billion needed in federal relief funds. We want to be the bridge in the gap for those who may never see that relief.
#BEYONDTHEFLOOD is a movement geared towards helping those who may not have an answer to the devastation left by Hurricane Harvey. With many who are unable to afford insurance and cannot wait until federal assistance becomes available, our mission is to help "bridge the gap" for those families by connecting them directly to resources and donors for ensured long-term stability. Our goal is to raise one million dollars or more for these families. This will help us to serve up to 200 families and help them get back to life...beyond the flood.
What We've Achieved...
What We need...
- Housed 64 families here at the church
- Donated 1,900 cases of water
- Donated 2,400 - 95-gallon bags of clothes
- Donated over 1100 cases of food
- Donated over 15,000 packs of diapers
- Donations for long-term housing solutions for families
- Toiletries for men, women and children
- Clothing for men, women and children of all ages (from infant to teen)
- Non-perishable food items & water
- School supplies
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, formula, etc.)